The VF Series of CNC Machining Centres are top specification for engineering environments.
These high performance machines feature the latest in technology and Swiss engineering.
The Chester VF series are Ultra High Performance Machining Centres specially designed for high speed and high efficiency machining applications. The advanced machine design has a reinforced body structure through FEM analysis and extra wide machine column and base design to ensure the high rigidity during high speed movement. The VF series offers superb cutting performance and reduced vibration to meet the highest machining demands.
Our machines offer:
- Ultra high performance and high rigidity for Precision mould making
- High spindle torque
- BBT spindle for higher rigidity
- Roller type linear guideway
- Direct drive provides backlash free, best accuracy, reliability and stability
- Coolant through ball screw available for VF900/VF1100/VF1300
- All axial AC servo motors equipped with Absolute Positioning Encoders, no zero return needed(opt.)
- Spindle cooling system (opt.) removes heat efficiently and minimizes thermal deformation.
- ATC:24T (30/40T opt.)
- Motor spindle 20000rpm/32000rpm(opt.)
For more information about the VF Series of CNC Machining Centres click here