Engineer Machine Tool/ Workshop Manager
Chester Machine Tools are looking for a Machine Tool Engineer/ Workshop Manager to service, repair and supervise the planning the supply of NEW machine tools at their Burntwood factory. Chester are a forward thinking machine tool company suppling conventional Lathes, Mills, Saws, Drills, Grinders and CNC Machining Centres.
Duties to include:-
- Pre-delivery inspection of new conventional machine tools
- Service Conventional/CNC Machine Tools
- Supervising Workshop/Planning Production
- Repair/installation and commissioning of machines at customer’s premises.
- Discuss and relay machine faults with Factory manager.
- Maintaining Health & Safety in the workplace
- Answer customer queries on machines.
- Some overseas travel will be required
Ideally the candidate should:-
- Have experience in the machine tools industry.
- Experience of Installation and Commissioning Machine Tools
- Clean Driving License
- Have a knowledge of safety standards and be able to carry out relevant safety checks, on conventional machines before despatch.
- Customer liaison experience
- Be confident with the use of both CNC and Conventional Lathes, Mills, Saws, Grinders and Drilling Machines.
interviews will be held in Burntwood, Staffs, WS7 3GN
Please send your CV & covering letter to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES THANK YOU