EXPORT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Burntwood, Staffordshire, UK
Chester Machine Tools are global supplier’s of engineering machine tools, specializing in machines for education, aerospace, defense, energy, automotive, manufacturing and industrial markets.
We are actively seeking an Export Sales Representative, to join our expanding team; the successful candidate will be the primary point of contact for allocated customers. You will ensure all opportunities are managed effectively from enquiry to sale.
You will administer Contracts, from receipt to closure acting as the primary interface for all matters relating to the fulfilment of those Contracts both internally within the Business and with the customers.
You will develop strong relationships with your customers in order to maintain and grow business opportunities with them.
Duties:• To liaise and coordinate with the Sales & Operations Director to determine an efficient business plan to achieve all annual sales goals.
• Prepare plans to ensure compliance to all sales targets.
• Administer all sales processes to ensure adherence to sales results.
• Assist with and provide information to external customers regarding all products.
• Ensure optimal level of all sales services to customers and distributors.
• Prepare all reports for new markets and analyze competitor activities and submit same to manager.
• Analyze all market coverage and plan all required resources for same and ensure compliance to all timeframe.
• Evaluate all customer issues and provide optimal solutions to resolve same.
• Account manage export sales and ensure compliance to all procedures of organization.
• Attend shows / exhibitions and events – travel will be required Requirements
• Knowledge of the machine tool industry
• Knowledge of the export market (desirable)
• At least 3 years sales account management with Strong Customer Service Skills experience
• Experience building lasting relationships with clients, suppliers, purchasers and surrounding departments
• Confident user of Microsoft systems including Excel, SAP (desirable)
• Self-motivated, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Prepared to travel both nationally and internationally (sometimes at short notice) in order to meet the needs of the business / customers.
• Prepared to work additional hours as required by the business depending on the needs of the business
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
• Machine Tools
• Export Markets
• Customer Account Management upwards of 3 years (Preferred)
interviews will be held in Burntwood, Staffs, WS7 3GN
Please send your CV & covering letter to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES THANK YOU