EXPORT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Burntwood, Staffordshire, UK
Chester Machine Tools
Chester Machine Tools are global supplier’s of engineering machine tools, specializing in machines for education, aerospace, defense, energy, automotive, manufacturing and industrial markets.
We are actively seeking an Export Sales Representative, to join our expanding team; the successful candidate will be the primary point of contact for allocated customers. You will ensure all opportunities are managed effectively from enquiry to sale.
You will administer Contracts, from receipt to closure acting as the primary interface for all matters relating to the fulfilment of those Contracts both internally within the Business and with the customers.
You will develop strong relationships with your customers in order to maintain and grow business opportunities with them.
• To liaise and coordinate with the Sales & Operations
Director to determine an efficient business plan
to achieve all annual sales goals.
• Prepare plans to ensure compliance to all sales targets.
• Administer all sales processes to ensure adherence to
• Assist with and provide information to external
customers regarding all products.
• Ensure optimal level of all sales services to customers
• Prepare all reports for new markets and analyze
competitor activities and submit same to manager.
• Analyze all market coverage and plan all required
resources for same and ensure compliance to all
• Evaluate all customer issues and provide optimal
solutions to resolve same.
• Account manage export sales and ensure compliance
to all procedures of organization.
• Attend shows / exhibitions and events – travel will be
• Knowledge of the machine tool industry
• Knowledge of the export market (desirable)
• At least 3 years sales account management with
Strong Customer Service Skills experience
• Experience building lasting relationships with clients,
suppliers, purchasers and surrounding
• Confident user of Microsoft systems including Excel,
• Self-motivated, excellent verbal and written
• Prepared to travel both nationally and internationally
(sometimes at short notice) in order to meet
the needs of the business / customers.
• Prepared to work additional hours as required by the
business depending on the needs of the business
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
• Machine Tools
• Export Markets
• Customer Account Management upwards of 3 years (Preferred)
Please send your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
interviews will be held in Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3GN