Accurate. Rugged construction and precision components ensure accuracy and repeatability over many years. Heavy duty compound slides and one-piece cast iron base increase rigidity and minimise vibration. The workhead incorporates precision needle roller and thrust bearings, while the main chuck spindle utilises a rotalin bearing giving less than 0.005 mm deflection. The six-jaw chuck accurately centres the drill to ensure each cutting lip is equally ground for both length and angle to develop a precision point.
Versatile. A wide range of points can be ground: Right-hand and left-hand drills with point angles between 40o and 180o, standard, centre drills, carbide drills, step and subland drills, taps and reamers. Also a number of NC self-centre points can be ground, including split, four-facet and spiral. Cutting lips can also be corrected.
|MODEL||ZB-50N (DUAL CAM)||ZB80|
|Drill Size||(Ø3-Ø50mm) straight or taper shank (1,2,3,4,5,6 flute)||Ø4mm-Ø80mm(1,2,3,4,5,6 flute)|
|Motor||0.38kw(0.5hp) single or 3 phase totally enclosed fan cooled||1.13kw(1.5hp)|
|Grinding Wheels||Main wheel 7” x 1 ¼” x 1 ¼”||Main wheel(180mm x 50mm x 31.75mm)|
|(180mm x 32mm x 31.75mm)|
|Point thinning dish wheel||Point thinning dish wheel|
|6 5/8”x7/8”x1 1/4”|
|(165mm x 21mm x 31.75mm)||(165mm x 21mm x 31.75mm)|
|Grinding the End of End Mills||2,3,4,6,12 flute||2,3,4,6,12 flute|
|Dimensions||970mm x 910mm x1370mm||1090mm x 1120mm x 1370mm|
• 6 Jaw Self-Centering Chuck.
• Grinding Wheel (recessed one side)
• “Dish” Grinding Wheel for Point Thinning.
• Grinding Wheel Flange and Balancing Weight.
• Two Grinding Wheel Diamond Dressers (one angle dresser and one straight).
• No. 1,2,3,4 Morse Taper Sleeve for ZB50
• No. 2,3,4,5,6 M.T Sleeve for ZB80
• Cam No.4 for Point Angle (40º-180º)
• Cam No.6 for Step Drill
• Cam No.8 for 4 Flute Taps or Reamers
• A.C. Motor.
• Tools for General use.
• Service/Instruction Manual.
• Work Light (12 Volts)
• Flood Coolant System. (Increases wheel life and prevents burning of drill)
• Silicon Carbide and Diamond Wheels for Carbide Drills.
• Radial Relief Attachment. Relieves Radius of Pilot to Produce Lands. Also for Sharpening End Mills
• Wheel Balancer & Arbor
• Auto Feed Mechanism (pre-setting feeding quantity)
• Powered Work head for Automatic Rotation & Cam Action (rpm 0-58 step less)
• Extra Grinding Wheel Flange for Cup Wheel
• Cup Grinding Wheel
• Cam for Left Hand Drills
• Cam for Spiral Point Drills
• Cam for Sheet metal Point Drills
• Cam for 1 Flute Grinding
• Cam for 3 Flute Grinding
• Cam for 5 Flute Grinding
• Cam for 6 Flute Grinding